Thursday 10 October 2013

OOTD 10/10/13

Hiyaaa

I had a lovely day off from work today and finally got a chance to catch up on Paris Fashion week. which looked amazing. I managed to squeeze a few shots of my outfit for the day . We had such a good Scottish summer, which seemed to last ages. However I think it may have just lost the battle with the winter chill as today was absolutely freezing. So I had my wee hat on, and huddled in a nice warm cafe with some good coffee and a good book all day. 


                                                           Shoes:Forever 21
                                                           Jeans&Coat:Topshop
                                                           jumper:Urban Outfitters 
                                                           Hat:My pal Gildo
                                                           Rings:Various


         

No comments:

Post a Comment