Friday 22 November 2013

Recent Purchase.

The weekend is finally upon us,  and since I finished at 3 today There was still some light to catch a few wee snaps of my most recent purchases.
This black maxi dress is a life saver if you're in a rush and just want to be comfy. It's from Monki.com and just reminds me of walking around in a blanket, perfect for work and casual days. Pair with a bold necklace and a wooly jumper.
 I managed to pick up this daisy chain in forever 21 for a VERY reasonable price, it's perfect for brightening up some of the plainer things in the wardrobe.

Finally this cute wee hair bow also from Forever 21. I've been trying to find a clip on bow for ages which is small enough to fit on my head. This one is nice and dainty and adds a wee zing to any bun or pony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment