Sunday 17 November 2013

Scottish Beaches & Weekend madness

Good day!

I've had a jam packed weekend with trips to Glasgow, espresso tasting and chilly walks on the beach. 
On Friday Me and Case went out to North Berwick to sample some coffee from Steampunk which is an independent roastery and coffee shop located in North Berwick. We were so Buzzin after, we had to have a wee run on the beach.


We also got a chance to take a few shots of my OOTD with a scenic background to jazz up the shots.



Beanie- Homies
Coat&Jeans- Topshop
Jumper- Forever 21
Socks- Thrift
Necklace-H&M

I also went to see my favourite band Frightened Rabbit at the O2 academy in Glasgow last night which was amazing. I was planning on doing a separate blog post on the gig. However my camera was confiscated at the door as I must of looked like such a professional. Need to work on that journalists pass! This is all I got. 


No comments:

Post a Comment