Saturday 2 November 2013

Wish list- November 13'

Evening!  
Again I am here creating a long long list of beautiful things which I simply cannot afford, but hey a girl can dream eh. Nike air max 1's are number one at the moment and these ones in particular have caught my eye. They are part of the limited edition collection from the collaboration between Liberty London and Nike, so better get saving up my tips. I love baggy t-shirts and high waisted jeans and the Joni jeans from topshop are extremely comfy and really good quality. I'm always loving my chains and midi rings. I also think I should invest in a laptop case before I break the overpriced machine...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute! I love the mixture of fashion and recipes it is perfect :)
    www.velvetsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete